sharing our days. Sharing my thoughts. Sharing life and all its wonderfully flawed moments.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
New addition
Well the blog site was not working the other day so my update was lost. Anyways we are proud to announce that we are expecting our fifth child in December around the 27th. Please be in prayer over the baby and his/her health. We have had five miscarriages and so we are always very concerned about the health of our baby. So far the pregnancy seems to be going ok. I have not been able to get into the doc yet so I have not yet heard the heartbeat nor gotten the confirmation on how far along I am. I am not as sick this time around but very nauseated (some icky sickness involved) all the time and I am super super tired. I do not cope well with life due to the tiredness and so I guess I have been slightly irritable. You can pray for my family for that. HAha! Ok that is all. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're praying for you and the little one!!
ReplyDelete