We have a sony camera and it is very nice though I have been getting used to it and am not that great yet.
Sue, I was suprised that he didn't fall sooner too :) LOL! It was funny after that because he just got up and kept stomping and well the whole crew was dirty in no time...kids! :)
Aw, looks cute! What kind of camera do you have?
ReplyDeleteWhy is it that boys are naturally drawn to mud & dirt?! Sooo cute! :) I wondered how long before he plopped down...but he came up fast!
ReplyDeleteWe have a sony camera and it is very nice though I have been getting used to it and am not that great yet.
ReplyDeleteSue, I was suprised that he didn't fall sooner too :) LOL! It was funny after that because he just got up and kept stomping and well the whole crew was dirty in no time...kids! :)