The begining of our trip was very windy and it was blessed because my parents came up with us. No pictures since I was super lazy and we literally sat and drank coffee most of the time and visited. I would have loved for them to be able to stay longer so we could go off and do things but well just being together was a gift.
Personally I think the food on the face really brings out his eyes ;)
We ended up playing alot of volley ball and badminton (is that how you spell it?) There was one point when a wasp landed right on Matthew and he was holding his shirt away from himself asking someone to give him help and Andrea literally said no and ran away. I got the wasp off of him. In the end it is good to know who you can count on soooo don't count on Andrea if there is a wasp, bee, yellow jacket or any other such terrible thing. In her defense I was stung while washing a window and I wouldn't go near them again so Matthew did the rest LOL! Guess we know where she gets it from eh?
Ah the big trip...This was not a picture of it but an after the fact picture of the kids enjoying the neighbors canoe but Matthew took the three older girls out on a canoe trip. Originally we were all supposed to go but when we got there the man in charge said that he didn't allow anyone that was little to go. Matthew says that was a good thing because it was pretty rough. They all seemed to really enjoy it though and so I am glad that they were able to have that daddy/daughter time.
it was great to be there with you and the family Sara, we wish we could have stayed longer as well....I really love this blog. Thanks Sara for putting this together. love mom
ReplyDelete