Hi everyone and sorry that it has been a while. I am popping on to say that I posted an album on facebook (because it is easier for large amounts of pics) of our new house. We will be much closer to Matthew's work and it will afford us a little more family time...or atleast face time with him as he might just be popping in and out sometimes during the evenings. Anyways it will be nice to have the possibility of having him home on his on call nights.
We are spending mother's day weekend at the cabin :) So excited! and then I will finally get to see this deck that my dad and Matthew put on it. I am so ready for a break from "real" life! Too busy around here with school, and then trying to have any semblance of a life after cleaning and chasing Z! Holy cow is that kid fast! and into everything!
well that is it for me. I am attaching the link to the house listing so you can see pics that are not on FB.http://www.pprmi.com/SWMRICRETS_10015202 We will have a nice get together there after we are all in and comfy!
No comments:
Post a Comment