Thursday, October 29, 2009

6 months old and feelin grown up!

So Zachary is now six months old and sitting up on his own with his nursing pillow. I never actually used it for nursing but I do so love that it wraps around the babies when they are sitting up for the first little bit with out help. He feels so big! And is loving his new freedom. The girls play with him more too which is nice for all of them. They are beginning to realize that he is fun.
Ok well back to the daily grind. I know this is not much of a post but well that is what I got. :) Oh and Z is eating a lot of solids now! WOO HOO! Less nursing for me every day...love it!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, how cute! Is he really that old?!? Good grief!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete