
Well the first trip to the cabin for the season was a huge success! We opened it all up, fixed a few things, and enjoyed a peaceful week. Matthew dug out a brochure that we had about the local beaches, waterfalls and lighthouses so we visited six different waterfalls and one beach (wasn't on the list just close by one of the falls). The girls went behind two of them and thought that was "awesome!"



The above picture is of Miners Castle. This is part of the pictured rocks but we were at miners falls and decided to take a peek...I didn't get to go on the longer walk as Alexis had a diaper issue...so yeah I headed back to the van with the two little ones and Matthew and the older girls went exploring. They didn't have the camera but said that it was definately worth the walk to see it up close. Maybe next time I will get to see it.

This is one of the only pictures that Zachary got in on. He was such a lazy baby that he just slept in the van or the stroller the whole time. This is Miners falls BTW. It was by far the most spectacular of the falls we saw that day but all of them were beautiful.
Ok well off to plan the next adventure at the cabin. This week has been very trying on me emotionally as I think I must be experiencing some baby blues and exhaustion. I will post more pictures and stories as we get them.
Some day we are going to go visit your cabin! Looks like y'all had such a fun and relaxing time!
ReplyDeletewe would love to have you!
ReplyDelete