Saturday, July 21, 2012

How!

Ok so this is a bit shocking for some of you I know, because I am so prim and proper and always look classic and never goofy or wild. Well, recently I have been getting new clothes from my sister (previously owned I suppose should be the term, not used that just sounds so unpolitically correct) and this dress was in the bag. I love this dress because it is absolutely the softest and coolest dress I have ever worn. IT has this amazing design that looks fairly native american sooooo I went with it :) I mean I can not beat the Chinese night at the Ruse's but this is the best I got.

Yes I boldy and happily went to church like this at Watson. Matthew enjoyed my look so much that he crowned me with a sea gull feather and called me his squaw hahahahahaha!



Yes the pics were taken at the cabin. We drove straight up after gathering with our forever family.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, wow!!!!! That is out of the ordinary! Cool!!! Indian or not, the braids are super cute :). Of course the feather does lend a bit of extra special elegance to the outfit ;). Matthew is in the wrong line of work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara I love this blog, FB can be fun but this is a whole lot more fun. I love the pics, it makes me sad and happy all at the same time; cause I want to be there to experience and see it all with my own feeligns and eyes. The children are sooooooo beautiful, and little Z is growing into a young man and ahndsome to boot!
    It amazes me how fast they are growing and how wonderfully their little lives are developing. I give PRAISE to our Great and Glorious Father for you and Matthew and each of the children. Thank you for taking the time to do this blog!! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous :) who are you? Hehe you forgot to sign.....I love you to

    Abby, yes I am out of the ordinary lol!

    ReplyDelete