sharing our days. Sharing my thoughts. Sharing life and all its wonderfully flawed moments.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Eight is great!
Our sweet baby Kayla turned 8 in February. She is growing so fast and yet she is still such a little girl. We are so pleased with the blessing of her life in our home. She is our tender heart and clown. Last year she gave her life to Jesus and since then we have been so amazed at the way that the Holy Spirit is working in her life. We should not be suprised because God has promised to do that good work in us when we accept Him into our lives and choose to live for Him but it still blows me away each time I hear her pray or ask her questions about scripture that she knows the heart of what is being talked about even if she doesn't understand all the messy sinful deception of people stuff. She is always using crazy accents and making us laugh in abundance...:) she is so precious!
So the cake...GRACIOUS! that thing was so hard even though it seemed so easy when I watched the video instructions. As you can see it is sloppy looking at spots and the funny part is that when Kayla woke up in the morning after I spent many hours getting it ready after they were sleeping she walked into the kitchen and says "WOW! MOM IS AWESOME! She even put in a drawbrigde!" Laying in bed listening I was very perplexed as there was NO bridge but found when I went out that the layers of the cookies had seperated and were indeed a drawbridge making me the coolest mom ever hahahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrzqaRiVo_A
ReplyDelete