Well it has been an interesting month to say the least. We have had little sleep, lots of screaming, sickness, and then there are the good days where life goes on like normal. Kendra has a few tummy issues still but over all we hope she is settling down and not going to be as irritable as I slowly figure out what foods are making her gassy. We do seem to be getting enough sleep now to have some projects get done. I have hung more curtains, gotten the kitchen painted, and am in the process of weeding through lots of clothing (mine!) I have finally felt good enough to start my excercising again so hopefully the scale won't tip too heavy at my six week appt.
Matthew has had a lot of fun taking the girls out fishing. They each have daddy time and so far each has come home with some sort of trophy. I will post pics of fish later because my batteries died in the camera and I have been to busy to plug in the charger.
Other than figuring out life with five kids we have had a successful start to the new year with our schooling. We started in our books a month after everyone due to my procrastination in ordering new materials...we are now only about two weeks behind due to some nice snowy cold days that the kids didn't wish to play outside on. My hope is to get us to where we should be so that I can end our school year on May 1st.
Other than that it is business as usual, cooking, cleaning, and doing gobs and gobs of laundry ;) LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment