Sunday, November 14, 2010

sigh...

So this is the second sunday in a row that we have had to miss church. We have so much illness here! Three of the kids have pink eye, Alexis and Z have double ear infections, Matthew has a lung infection, and I am just sick as a dog. Andrea is the only one not sick...yet. Pretty sure her turn will come but I am hoping that it is not on her birthday or over Thanksgiving day again! I would like to make it to the get togethers again someday.
In addition to the sickness Matthew's truck died this morning after he limped it all the way home from working in Fennville. SO, he is purchasing a truck today or tomorrow.

I know I am complaining like crazy and that is not becoming but seriously why does sickness and money issues always come up right around birthdays and holidays? Seems to happen every year. I am ready for a little bit of peace.

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers, I hope you guys get better soon!!! And a dead truck too? That's annoying! I'll be praying you are better before Thanksgiving... I know you won't want to miss out on your turkey, Sara :). Just kidding! Anyways, I can't wait to see you guys!!! GET WELL SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you all. You can't miss Thanksgiving! I know you missed Christmas last year, yuck! Try lots of vitamin D3, maybe? : )
    Becky

    ReplyDelete