Monday, January 4, 2010

Promised pictures!



Andrea and Alexis goofing off



The kids by their tree!



Yeah she can give me nice shots when she want to :) lol!

AND Z!!!!! he hates being in that thing now but sometimes Mom has to stop chasing him and he has to be confined.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I haven't been on here in awhile... and there's new pictures!!! :) I'm glad y'all had a good Christmas!!! Alexis is such a goof :). And Z is amazingly huge! Can't wait to see you guys in person... someday :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Zachary is huge and he hates being in that exercauser now but it was the only way to contain him while I was busy the other day :) He is pulling up on things and crawling everywhere! Alexis has such a huge personality that it is funny to see the pictures of her. I have one that I won't post but it is her throwing a huge fit after a bath and she is buck naked laying the floor crying at the camera...funny! but ofcourse she had to be punished for bad behavior which is a lack of self control. Poor baby...
    Andrea and Kayla are silly too but too old to want goofy goofy pictures taken very often. They are too grown for that.

    Can't wait to see you too!

    ReplyDelete