Friday, April 24, 2009

UGH!

Well, we are sick again! I thought that we were over sickness since the nice weather has been here for a while but most of the month of April has been dealing with on sick kid or another as well as Matthew and I. This time it is a stomach virus that is just nasty. I am glad that the gross part only seems to last about 12 hours. Then it is just fatigue, and soreness. I never thought that I would wish not to have a baby at the end of a pregnancy but I am hoping and praying that his little one is not born to a house full of sick people or the baby and I will have to hole up in the bedroom and stay away from the family :( that would be too sad for words.

OK well off to try to drink more water. I have to stay hydrated or the little one will definately make it's appearance.

1 comment: