Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nine years together!

Well yesterday April 15th 2009 was our ninth wedding anniversary. We were unable to go out and celebrate yesterday because we both had to work different shifts, but tonight we are hoping to go out and have dinner and a movie. It was a good anniversary anyways. We emailed back and forth and then we took time to remember what we were doing at different times during the day. It was special to get those emails and share in conversation for the hour that we did get to spend together. I have to say that the past nine years have been the best of my life!

2 comments:

  1. I hope it works out to get out tonight!! I wish we lived closer :(. Anyways, Monsters vs. Aliens is a good movie!!! Heh heh... not terribly romantic though. Oh well ;). TTYL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't end up going to the movies. The one we wanted was gone already. We did however go to the mall and walk around a bit after dinner. We checked out the sleep number beds and those are very nice! I want one bad!!!

    ReplyDelete