Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hello!

Matthew and Alexis at the Indianapolis children's Museum.
Me at 35 weeks pregnant with the new baby!

Three little munchkins sitting in a row Kayla, Andrea, and Alexis


Andrea and Alexis



Alexis on Christmas morning with her dreaded candy cane filled with m&ms that she couldn't figure out how to open so she got mad at it:) We tried to capture the anger but she saw the camera and smiled instead. LOL!




Hello to all our family and friends. This is our new family blog! I hope to update it with some nice pictures that are recent but until I get the hang of this I just wanted to say that we are excited to keep up with family and friends in a much more techie way than before. We will be having another new baby in our home anytime now and we will then be back and forth between home and the cabin so I decided that this would be fun and Matthew just sort of said Oh OK...:) So there you have it. To those who have not seen our family in a while I will try to upload a couple of pictures but bare with me I am very new to this:) Anyways, Love and hugs to all our family and friends!





4 comments:

  1. Yay! Looking forward to reading/seeing your family updates. Hopefully you'll be able to update more often than I do =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! I know you'll be better at updating than the rest of those lazy Harrys :). lol. Lookin' good so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all...I have to figure out the bookmarking and privacy thing.
    Abby- LOL! Um I will try to live up to your expectations...so much pressure:)
    Anna-I think your blog is great:) I love reading your goofy college antics:)
    Kristin- Hope all is well...do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete